Custom Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Powered by ® Forum Software © phpBB Group  
Everything Atkins  

• Search
  • Home
  • Atkins Phases
  • Atkins Sample Menus

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Help!!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:13 am 

Hi,
I have been following the Atkins diet induction phase for 2 weeks now. By day 4, I had lost about 4 pounds but have not lost anything since. I have stepped up my water consumption to try and give the weight loss a boost to no avail.

Up untill 2 years ago, I naturally ate a low carb diet, potatoes, pasta, rice and bread were not really a part of my life and I lived mainly on fish and plates full of veggies. Then a new man arrived in my life and finally moved in and these high carb foods reappeared in my cupboards and my life..... I quickly put on about 20 pounds (from 115 to 136 pounds)

The Atkins diet seemed to be the obvious choice for me to regain my previous weight and I have no problems following the regime, just now feeling a little disallusioned by the plateau I seem to have reached so quickly. I have been keeping strictly to 20g carb or less per day (almost exclusively through salad and green leafy veg) I am now wondering if it would be wise to continue onto OWL or if I should stick with the induction for a little longer?

I realise that I probably have less weight to lose than many of the people on this site and that my weight loss in this case may not be as dramatic as experienced by some but I haven't lost any weight for 10 days!

Any advise would be gratefully received!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:15 am 
Active Contributor

Hi HR,

Welcome aboard. I think you'll be surprised to find how many people are looking to lose under 20lbs on the board. You can find them in the pre-maintenance phase thread. :)

Congratulations on your progress so far! Hang in there!

Dr. Atkins said, "You can expect to lose 10% of what you have in total to lose during the first two weeks" so it would seem to me that you are doing good.

He also advised "those with a modest amount of weight (20lbs or less is what Dr. A considered modest) to move through all four phases of the program.

You can find out about the phases at atkinscenter.com. In the upper right corner of the page is a search engine, and you can type in: phases

A couple of things to remember are that many people experience a weight loss slow down or mini-stall during weeks 3-5. As you get closer to goal it is harder to lose the last pounds.

Are you already exercising? If not exercise will help, and you'll need to drink more water when exercising also in extreme weather.

Best wishes to you for more success.

sz26-sz16[b]wgt 271.5 - 197lbs
1/03 -5/08 = 78lbs gone for good!
Slow n' Steady Wins The Race
“All things are possible once enough human beings realize that everything is at stake.” –Norman Cousins

Post subject: Keep on going!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:38 pm 
Keep on going I think you are doing great. I too am around 138 and my goal is to reach 125 maybey 120 I would be thrilled. I am restarting induction today. I did induction for 10 days and didn't lose anything but I was sick and on medication during that time. But I gave up too easily. So I went back to my old eating habits for 5 days and I felt yucky. And probably regained any wt that my body was preparing to lose. So I am pressing the restart button. So don't give up maybey it is a platea that is just around the corner of breaking. I am also trying to cut out cheese completely because on the web site of Atkins.com there is some threads about obstacles. So maybey try to read there. If you want an accountability partner we could e-mail each other. But it is encouraging to see I am not the only one. Keep going I know I am trying too. What else would we do? Give up and do what. Thats what kept going through my mind. I don't want to be overweight, miserable and okay with that. Anyways good luck, one day at a time.

Post subject: confused and concerned
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:42 am 
Hello!

Today was the completion of my first week of the induction phase. Now, I know you probably hear this a lot... but I'm worried and discouraged because I haven't lost a single pound. I felt that this must have meant i was doing something wrong, which is why i have many questions.

1. Somedays, in order to avoid exceeding 20 g. in carbs, i wont eat any vegetables at all because i already "used up" my 20 grams by eating something like ketchup or extra cheese. Will this slow down the process, even if i dont go over 20 grams?

2. Is a product that contains sugar, yet only has about 1 gram per serving... still allowed? For instance, i eat a lot of sugar free jello with WHIP CREAM (yummm).. but always make sure i dont surpass 20 grams per day.

3. I'm confused about some products. Is peanut butter allowed? It is very low in carbs... but it is made out of nuts. Also, i drink a lot of diet, caffeine free pepsi. That should be okay, right? How about fried chicken?

4. Even if i do exceed 20 grams a day by accident... shouldnt i still see some results just from cutting back on carbs?

I apologize for having so many silly questions... but i'm a bit panicked. As a poor college student, ive spent a lot of money that i really dont have on food... which is also why i do most of my reading of atkins at the bookstores. However, i came to check online... and here you are. SOS!

Eva

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:09 am 
Active Contributor

Hi Eva,

Welcome aboard!

First of all "Congratulations" on deciding to do Aktins. Now you really have to learn what Atkins is, and get prepared before you say you've started "doing Atkins."

Please read the STICKY called FAQS on this page.

You are having a few problems aren't you? It'll get easier once you start doing Atkins the way it was designed, and it's really not all that difficult if you get off on the right foot.

I'm sorry that you only have access to the book at the book store, because it's a tool that is needed to follow the plan. If you absolutely cannot get a copy for yourself ($5.00 at WalMart in paperback) then go to atkinscenter.com and do a search on Induction and/or reread page 1 of this thread where there is a list of acceptable foods, and foods to be careful with or to avoid.

Drinking 1/2 of your body weight in ounces of water, plus more when you are exercising is important.

1) You're not following the Atkins plan if you are running out of carb grams anyday during the 1st two weeks. :?

2) You are not allowed regular ketchup at all.

3) If you are not eating 3 cups of salad (preferable romaine with other salad veggies) OR 2 cups of salad + 1 cup of "other legal vegetables...you are not following the Atkins program. You really must eat the vegetables everyday, and do not "make room for them," because you've eaten other foods, which by the looks of it some of them are not allowed on Atkins.

4) No "extra" cheese is allowed during Induction. It's up to 3-4oz per day, and that's it.

5) Fried chicken that you make yourself with the allowed foods (chicken egg dipped coated with parmesan cheese "within" your allowed 3-4oz per day) is allowed. Store bought or any other is not allowed because it has flour in the coating. Flour isn't allowed on Atkins.

6) Peanuts are allowed, but not on Induction at all...no nuts are allowed during the 1st two weeks on Induction.

7) Diet Pepsi is not advised. Diet Rite on occasion is okay, because it is sweetened with Sucralose (Splenda) not aspratame. Water is the beverage of choice, and most advisable for optimum weight loss.

Please do yourself a favor, and go to atkinscenter.com to read about Induction, and then start a true, clean Induction. It will curb your appetite, stop the sweet cravings (btw heavy cream is limited on Induction too much will cause a stall).

I doubt that any of would want you to continue doing Atkins incorrectly, and possibly harm your health or weight loss efforts in anyway. ((HUGS))

Best wishes to you for optimum health, more fitness, and weight loss. I wish you great success. :)

“All things are possible once enough human beings realize that everything is at stake.” –Norman Cousins

Post subject: Hi Lindy
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:55 pm 
I just wanted to say I am so glad that I found this site! It is really helpful and I am hoping to do some posting and get to know everyone better...

Thankyou :lol:

Post subject: newbie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:23 pm 
I just wanted to say Hi. And I'm sooo glad that I found this site. I'm almost finished my second week of induction & I've lost 7 pds (I want to lose 31). More importantly I've lost a total of 4". ..I've been really faithful to my exercise program.
I too have a question about diet sodas. Are they allowed in moderation during the second phase?
And a thank you for the recipe pages. I'm having a small party on Saturday nite & 7 of us are Atkiners. So I really appreciated the 'snack' ideas.
Anyway, just wanted to add my 2 cents worth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:54 pm 
Active Contributor

Hi Samstress,

First of all "CONGRATULATIONS!!" You're doing great!

I personally like to finish ALL of my daily water intake during the day/evening, and then if I want a diet soda I will open one, and find that I cannot even finish it! To sweet! :shock:

If you are going to drink diet sodas, find the ones that are sweetened with Sucralose such as Hansen's Diet Soda in several really nice flavors, Diet Rite cola, Waist Watchers are the ones that I know are sweetened with Sucralose (Splenda).

There's a drink called Fruit2o, and one of the Arizona teas is sweetened with Sucralose too, but I've never tried them.

Best wishes to you for even more success, and congratulations on having so much support!!! That is totally awesome!!!

ps - If you haven't checked it out yet there's a link in dark blue, up near the top of the page called, "Recipes." It's great!

Post subject: Hello again, and thanks!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:08 pm 
I Just wanted to say thanks for your support and advice. I plan on heading out to the store to pick up a copy of the book tomorrow.

However, I just want to clear up some confusion i've been having. I thought the rules of the induction phase allowed us to eat up to 20g. of carbs per day, and in following this rule, weight loss was made possible.

However, if this is the case, then why arent foods like ketchup allowed, as long as we do not eat more than 20 grams of carbs total, daily?

I apologize if this may be a silly question... but i am just so confused.

thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:11 pm 
Active Contributor

~~Hi Hapieldy, :D

There are no silly questions! ;)

Ketchup is full of added sugar plain and simple (not good). Most mustards are fine though...learn to read the ingredients labels as well as the nutritional section (box looking for carbs, and sugar especially)

Here are the Induction rules from atkinscenter.com for you:

Quote:
The Rules of Induction

This phase of the Atkins Nutritional Approach; must be followed precisely to achieve success. If you do it at all incorrectly you may prevent weight loss and end up saying, "Here is another weight-loss plan that didn't work." Also, check out "Extra Cautions," below.

Memorize the following rules as though your life depends upon it. In fact, it does.

Eat either three regular-size meals a day or four or five smaller meals. Do not skip meals or go more than six waking hours without eating. :!:

Eat liberally of combinations of fat and protein in the form of poultry, fish, shellfish, eggs and red meat, as well as pure, natural fat in the form of butter, mayonnaise, olive oil, safflower, sunflower and other vegetable oils (preferably expeller-pressed or cold-pressed).

Eat no more than 20 grams a day of carbohydrate, most of which must come in the form of salad greens and other vegetables. :!:

You can eat approximately three loosely packed cups of salad, or two cups of salad plus one cup of other vegetables (see Acceptable Foods).
Eat absolutely no fruit, bread, pasta, grains, starchy vegetables or dairy products other than cheese, cream or butter. Do not eat nuts or seeds in the first two weeks. Foods that combine protein and carbohydrates, such as chickpeas, kidney beans and other legumes, are not permitted at this time.

Eat nothing that isn't on the Acceptable Foods list. And that means absolutely nothing. Your "just this one taste won't hurt" rationalization is the kiss of failure during this phase of Atkins. :!:

Adjust the quantity you eat to suit your appetite, especially as it decreases. When you're hungry, eat the amount that makes you feel satisfied, but not stuffed.

When you're not hungry, eat a small controlled carbohydrate snack to accompany your nutritional supplements. :!:

Don't assume any food is low in carbohydrate; instead, read labels. Check the carb count (it's on every package) or use a carbohydrate gram counter.

Eat out as often as you wish but be on guard for hidden carbs in gravies, sauces and dressings. Gravy is often made with flour or cornstarch, and sugar is sometimes an ingredient in salad dressing.

Avoid foods or drinks sweetened with aspartame. Instead, use sucralose or saccharin. Be sure to count each packet of any of these as 1 gram of carbs.
Avoid coffee, tea and soft drinks that contain caffeine. Excessive caffeine has been shown to cause low blood sugar, which can make you crave sugar.
:!:

Drink at least eight 8-ounce glasses of water each day to hydrate your body, avoid constipation and flush out the by-products of burning fat.

If you are constipated, mix a tablespoon or more of psyllium husks in a cup or more of water and drink daily. Or mix ground flaxseed into a shake or sprinkle wheat bran on a salad or vegetables.

At a minimum, take a good daily multivitamin with minerals, including potassium, magnesium and calcium, but without iron. :!:

Extra Cautions

Many products you do not normally think of as foods, such as chewing gum, breath mints, cough syrups and cough drops, are filled with sugar or other caloric sweeteners. They must be avoided. Stay away from diet products unless they specifically state "no carbohydrates." Most such foods are for low-fat diets, not controlled carbohydrate plans.
The words sugarless, sugar-free or "no sugar added" are not sufficient. The label must state the carbohydrate content; that's what you must go by.

Be wary of prepared salads at salad bars or deli counters. For example, cole slaw or even tuna-fish salad may have been prepared with sugar.

******* END

We encourage people to drink 1/2 of their body weight in ounces of water, plus more when exercising.

I only highlighted, changed the colours within the qoute, and used the explanation points to emphisize what IMHO are the very important parts to memorize...It is all important...as Dr. Atkins said, "Memorize the following (above) rules as though your life depends upon it. In fact, it does."

I hope this helps you get off to a really good start!

Best wishes for great success to you! :D

Post subject: yes, no, or moderation?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:54 am 
i started induction Saturday and did well all day then i went to the comedy club and had a mudslide. i know that's bad so i started again yesterday. i have done very well so far but i am wondering about tomatoes--can i have them? and what about avacados--can i have them as well? if not now then when? thanks for all the wonderful advise and words of encouragement posted. Ya'll seem so nice. i think i will enjoy being a member here.

Post subject: Hi again!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:54 am 
On atkinscenter.com it states that teas without "fruit sugar" are allowed. I purchased an Apple CinNamon tea with no carbs, but the ingredients includes apples, cinnamon, hibiscus flowers, orange and lemon peel. Are those things considered to contain fruit sugar?

Thanks!

Post subject: Day 8 for us
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:03 pm 

Hello -- First I want to say that I am so glad someone told me about this message board/ site. My husband and I have been on this for the last 8 days and today I am feeling very weak. I have always been a pasta, rice, chocolate, and bread woman and now I am running out of idea's to feed my husband and I. Yes we have the book and we are trying to be creative but its so hard. I have some questions please

1. Salsa--is it allowed
2. Other kind of drinks allowed--we are tired of water, water with lemon etc....anyone has different ideas?
3. Breakfast--any other ideas instead of bacon, eggs or meat?? I am not a egg or meat lover so I am having a hard time with breakfast.

Oh BTW: We went out for lunch the other day as we were doing errands and saw atkins wraps ad at subway--and wow why is healthy eating so expensive? I couldnt believe it when we saw the price.

Again I am glad to find this site especiality during my time of weakness.

Pepzigirl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:12 am 

I'm also curious about the fruit-flavored herbal teas. I've been drinking a lot of herbal tea (started induction a little over a week ago) and it's really helped a lot because the water gets boring and I need a little flavor for a reward after drinking a glass or two.

Also, this is sort of seperate, but I discovered these flavored syrups at the grocery store. I've been using them (in moderation) to sweeten my herbal tea, rather than using a packet of Splenda. They're made with sucralose (Splenda), are Atkins-label brand, and the label says they have 0 grams of carbs. So does that mean I don't have to count them at all? I heard that liquid Splenda doesn't have any carbs, and the only reason the powdered stuff does is because of the stuff they have to add to make it solid and powdery.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:58 pm 
Active Contributor

Hi New Members,

Welcome aboard!!! YAY! You're on your way to better health, fitness, and weight loss! Prepare, read up, and then go for it!

If you are new, please read this post, and the FAQ's STICKY too. You will find most of your answers within this thread or in FAQS...if not please post a new topic, and feel free to ask questions! :D

Some of you that either don't have the book handy, don't own a copy, haven't read it yet, maybe missed a few parts in the book (easy to do 1st time) or simply don't understand some of it might want to take a look at this post.

*This thread is not meant to replace the book by ANY MEANS...get the book as soon as you can.

The most important thing is to understand how this WOE works, how to begin, and then how to continue through all four (4) phases as Dr. Atkins recommends.

While you're reading and rereading the book, and posts on this site you can get started on the right foot by drinking enough water, and taking walks.

As you read make a shopping list so you can get started on the right track...shop for the recommended vitamins as well as foods, and spring water.

Atkins Plan basics...

There are four phases to the plan:

1) Induction
2) Ongoing Weight Loss
3) Pre-Maintenance
4) Maintenance

First of all have you'll need to read the chapter in Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution (DANDR) that talks about Induction. Read and reread it making notes. This will be your foundation, and where you'll get the list of allowed foods for the period that you will spend on the 1st phase of the program.

The 1st chapter lists all of the legal foods. Having the book is very important, because you'll have to refer to it often. I still learn new things almost every single day after 349 days on Atkins!

In the beginning it is either 3 cups of salad vegetables *OR* 2 cups of salad vegetables plus 1 cup of "Vegetables In Addition To Salad Vegetables" which are refered to as 10% Carbohydrate of less.

Here's a list of the foods allowed on Phase 1 (Induction).

However remember this is not to be used in place of reading the book, and the related chapter. It is most important to get ahold of a copy of the book, and study it!

Fish/fowl/shellfish/meat/eggs - including:

tuna, chicken, oysters*, beef, eggs, salmon, turkey, mussels*, pork, sole, duck, lobster, lamb, trout, goose, clams, bacon**, flounder, Cornish hen, squid, veal, sardines, quail, shrimp, ham**, herring, pheasant, crabmeat, venison

*Oysters and mussels are higher in carbs than other shellfish, so limit them to four ounces per day.

**Processed meats, such as ham, bacon, pepperoni, salami, hot dogs and other luncheon meats-and some fish-may be cured with added sugar and will contribute carbs. Try to avoid meat and fish products cured with nitrates, which are known carcinogens. Also beware of products that are not exclusively meat, fish or fowl, such as imitation fish, meatloaf and breaded foods. Finally, do not consume more than four ounces of organ meats a day.

OTHER FOODS THAT ARE ACCEPTABLE DURING INDUCTION

Cheese
You can consume THREE to FOUR ounces daily of the following full-fat, firm, soft and semisoft aged cheeses*, including:

cheddar
cow, sheep and goat cheese
cream cheese
Gouda
mozzarella
Roquefort and other blue cheeses
Swiss

*All cheeses have some carbohydrate content. The quantity you eat should be governed by that knowledge. The rule of thumb is to count 1 ounce of cheese as equivalent to 1 gram of carbohydrate.

Note that cottage cheese, farmers cheese and other fresh cheeses are not permitted during Induction.

No "diet" cheese, cheese spreads or whey cheeses are permitted. Individuals with known yeast symptoms, dairy allergy or cheese intolerance must avoid cheese. Imitation cheese products are not allowed, except for soy or rice cheese-but check the carbohydrate content.

Vegetables
You can have two to three cups per day of:

alfalfa sprouts
daikon
mushrooms
arugula
endive
parsley
bok choy
escarole
peppers
celery
fennel
radicchio
chicory
jicama
radishes
chives
lettuce
romaine lettuce
cucumber
mâche
sorrel

These salad vegetables are high in phytonutrients and provide a good source of fiber.

Other Vegetables:

You can have one cup per day of these veggies if salad does not exceed two cups. The following vegetables are slightly higher in carbohydrate content than the salad vegetables:

artichoke
celery root
pumpkin
artichoke hearts
rhubarb
asparagus
chard
sauerkraut
bamboo shoots
collard greens
scallions
dandelion
snow peas
bean sprouts
dandelion greens
spaghetti squash
beet greens
eggplant
spinach
broccoli
hearts of palm
string or wax beans
broccoli rabe
kale
summer squash
brussels
kohlrabi
tomato
bean sprouts
leeks
turnips
cabbage
okra
water chestnuts
cauliflower
onion
zucchini

If a vegetable, such as spinach or tomato, cooks down significantly, it must be measured raw so as not to underestimate its carb count.

Salad Garnishes:

crumbled crisp bacon
grated cheese
minced hard-boiled egg
sautéed mushrooms
sour cream

Spices:
All spices to taste, but make sure none contain added sugar.

Herbs:
basil
garlic
rosemary
cayenne pepper
ginger
sage
cilantro
oregano
tarragon
dill
pepper
thyme

For salad dressing, use oil and vinegar (but not balsamic vinegar, which contains sugar) or lemon juice and herbs and spices.

Prepared salad dressings without added sugar and no more than two carbs per tablespoon serving are also fine.

Acceptable Fats and Oils:
Many fats, especially certain oils, are essential to good nutrition.
Olive oil is particularly valuable. All other vegetable oils are allowed, the best being canola, walnut, soybean, grapeseed, sesame, sunflower and safflower oils, especially if they are labeled "cold-pressed" or "expeller-pressed." Do not cook polyunsaturated oils, such as corn, soybean and sunflower oil, at high temperatures or allow to brown or smoke.

Butter is allowed. Margarine should be avoided, not because of its carbohydrate content, but because it is usually made of trans fats (hydrogenated oils), which are a serious health hazard. (Some nonhydrogenated margarines are available in health-food stores.)

You don't have to remove the skin and fat from meat or fowl. Salmon and other cold-water fish are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids.

Remember that trying to do a low-fat version of the Atkins Nutritional ApproachTM will interfere with fat burning and derail your weight loss.

Artificial Sweeteners

You must determine which artificial sweeteners agree with you, but the following are allowed: sucralose (marketed as Splenda?), saccharin, cyclamate and acesulfame-K.

Natural sweeteners ending in the suffix "-ose," such as maltose, fructose, etc., should be avoided. However, certain sugar alcohols, such as maltitol, do not affect blood sugar and are acceptable. In some cases they do react as sugar would though we've found.

Saccharin has been extensively studied, and harmful effects were produced in the lab when fed to rats only in extremely high doses. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has removed saccharin from its list of carcinogens, basing its decision upon a thorough review of the medical literature and the National Institute of Science?s statement that there is "no clear association between saccharin and human cancer." It can be safely consumed in moderation, meaning no more than three packets a day. Saccharin is marketed as Sweet'n Low?.

We (Atkins Centera) discourage the use of aspartame (marketed as NutraSweet® and Equal®) because of clinical observations that it slows weight loss in certain individuals. The FDA has approved the herb stevia for use only as a supplement, not as a sweetener.

The Atkins preference, however, is sucralose (Splenda?), the only sweetener made from sugar. Sucralose is safe, noncaloric and does not raise blood sugar. It has been used in Canada for years, and the FDA recently approved it after reviewing more than 100 studies conducted over the past 20 years. Note that each packet of sugar substitute contains about 1 gram of carbohydrate, so don?t forget to include the amount in your daily totals.

Acceptable Beverages
Be sure to drink a minimum of eight eight-ounce glasses of water each day, including:

Filtered water
Mineral water
Spring water
Tap water

Additionally, you can have the following:

Clear broth/bouillon (not all brands; read the label)
Club soda
Cream, heavy or light (limit to two to three tablespoons a day; note carbohydrate content)
Decaffeinated coffee or tea*
Diet soda made with sucralose (Splenda?); be sure to count the carbs
Essence-flavored seltzer (must say "no calories" and should not contain aspartame)
Herb tea (without barley or any fruit sugar added)
Lemon juice or lime juice (note that each contains 2.8 grams carbohydrate per ounce); limit to two to three tablespoons

*Excessive caffeine may cause unstable blood sugar and should be avoided by those who suspect they are caffeine dependent. Everyone should try to avoid caffeine. Grain beverages (coffee substitutes) are not allowed. Alcoholic beverages are also not permitted during Induction; those low in carbohydrates are an option, in moderation, in later phases.

Special Category Foods
To add variety, each day you can also eat 10 to 20 olives, half a small avocado, an ounce of sour cream or three ounces of unsweetened heavy cream, as well as two to three tablespoons of lemon juice or lime juice. But be aware that these foods occasionally slow down weight loss in some people, and may need to be avoided in the first two weeks. If you seem to be losing slowly, moderate your intake of these foods.

Convenience Foods
Although it is important that you eat primarily unprocessed foods, some controlled carb food products can come in handy when you are unable to find appropriate food, can?t take time for a meal or need a quick snack. More and more companies are creating healthy food products that can be eaten during the Induction phase of Atkins. Just remember two things:

Not all convenience food products are the same, so check labels and carbohydrate content. (See the Online Store for Atkins brand products.)
While any of these foods can make doing Atkins easier, don't overdo it. Remember, you must always follow The Rules of Induction.

********* END

I hope this helps some of you a bit.

Best wishes to you for whooshes (weight losses)! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next